Workers’ Compensation Insurance Coverage
The policy provides compensation to employees who are injured at work or are suffering from work-related illnesses. It covers their medical treatment, temporary and permanent disability expenses, and death benefits.
This way, it serves the twofold purpose of:
- ensuring medical care for the employee and ample compensation in return of income lost during the recovery period
- protecting employers from lawsuits filed by injured employees.
Our workers compensation in TX covers:
- Accident or Injury –It covers medical bills, hospital and emergency room visits, medication, doctor appointments, physical therapy, and recovery and other rehabilitation costs
- Disability –It covers a portion of the income lost during the time the employee is absent from work while recovering.
- Death and Funeral Expenses –It provides death benefits to the employee’s family and other dependents provided he or she died due to a work-related incident.
The Need for Workers’ Compensation Insurance
This policy is indispensable as it helps cut down on legal, medical, and rehabilitation expenses resulting from workplace accidents, injuries, and illnesses.
A single claim of a serious employee injury can cost you heavily. However, workers’ compensation insurance provides ample coverage to handle such risks.
Why Choose Us
First Insurance Solutions provide customized and affordable insurance policies that suit individual and business needs. With over 15 years of experience and expertise in the insurance field, we ensure unparalleled insurance solutions for enhanced business protection. Our insurance experts will listen to your coverage requirements and customize your workers’ compensation insurance policy accordingly.
Are you looking for workers compensation near you? Contact our experts at First Insurance Solutions. We look forward to helping you with all your insurance needs.